• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • Since JSD users (customers) need to be added to Confluence, is there a seamless way for the customer to access Confluence (i.e. they don't have to log in to JSD and then Confluence)?

Since JSD users (customers) need to be added to Confluence, is there a seamless way for the customer to access Confluence (i.e. they don't have to log in to JSD and then Confluence)?

4 answers

0 vote
Paulo Junior Atlassian Team Jun 11, 2015

Hi Nevra,

It's not even possible for you to have service desk customers included on Confluence, unless your customers are also JIRA Users.

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for the information, I understand now that my customers must also be JIRA users but you did not answer my original question, "...is there a seamless way for the customer to access Confluence (i.e. they don't have to log in to JSD and then Confluence)?"

This is a follow up to my original question;

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/16879408

The documentation is limited and confusing and I would really appreciate a thorough response. Thanks!

Hi, I am still waiting for an answer, thanks.

0 vote
Paulo Junior Atlassian Team Jun 17, 2015

Hi Nevra,

As far as I know, that is not possible. Only enabling Anonymous access for that specific space.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

154 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you