Showing time remaining on Workload By Assignee popup

Matt Perdeck November 1, 2017

My team uses a scrum board. We estimate our user stories in points, and then add subtasks for development, testing, etc. with estimates in time (original estimate, remaining estimate, etc.)

During the sprint planning meeting, I need to know how many hours have been assigned to each team member already for a new sprint. That is, the total of the remaining estimates of the subtasks assigned to each team member.

The Workload By Assignee popup (on the Backlog page, 3 dots in the sprint header) shows total points per team member. But I need remaining time. How do I get the Workload By Assignee popup to show me remaining time per team member for all subtasks in that sprint?

3 answers

1 vote
Harry McKee June 20, 2019

Editing Board Settings->Estimation in the backlog worked for me.board_settings.pngestimation_settings.pngworkload_by_assignee.png

Thilo Plikat August 10, 2021

Thanks. Worked for me!

1 vote
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2017

Try "User Workload Report" from the Reports tab:

2017-11-02 10_19_58-Test - JIRA.png

Brennan Tice February 27, 2019

Unfortunately, the User Workload Report only displays time estimates. If a team relies solely on Story Points, no information will be pulled up for a particular User here.

0 votes
Zachary Emnett May 31, 2018

Did you ever solve this? I have the same issue. 

Suggest an answer