Showing Users in a Specific Group With Zero Hours Worked in a Specific Period

Dusty Brossart January 17, 2020

Has anyone managed to create a report that shows users within a specific group within a specific timeframe that does not have time logged? 

For instance, we are wanting to see who has 0 hours logged for the previous day. We may want to expand it to 5 or less, but we'll start with 0 to make things simple. 

We have Tempo Timesheets, but that doesn't provide what we're looking for. Viewing each user's timesheet individual is not an option either. 

Ideally, we'd like an automated report that emails or a dashboard gadget that shows the users that have 0 hours for the previous day. 

Thanks for your help in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hello @Dusty Brossart

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I believe you would like to have a list of the sum of the work logs grouped by users, so you could clearly see how much time each user has logged. Is that correct?

Unfortunately, this can not be accomplished by Jira, although we have a feature request created to implement it:

How can I generate a report of time logged per person and not per task? 

Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.

As a workaround, I believe you might be needing another third-party plugin to achieve it. The ones below are some options that you can use to easily implement it:

Let us know if you have any questions.

Suggest an answer