Show transition screen fields on issue screen ...

Christophe Leite August 26, 2013

Is it possible to show on an issue screen the value of transition screen fields ? (on the right side for example such as date fields)

Example :

I have a field called "initial date" in a transition of my workflow, and I wonder if it was possible to show it on the right side of my issue's screen ?

Thanks a lot,

Christophe

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

If the field "initial date" is of type date picker then you can do it. Just make sure that the field is also part of your view screen. It wiil be displayed under the date section.

0 votes

Ok, thanks to all .... I've found the view screen. Until now, I've only use one screen for create, edit and view operation. Now, I use the same screen for create and edit operations. And for view operation, I use a new screen, copy of issue screen, and I had the wanted fiels, which appears correctly on right side...

Thank you very much.

0 votes

transition screen or issue screen ?

currently, my field is present on the transition screen only...

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2013

that is the problem the field should be there on view screen.

check the issue type screen scheme which is configure for that issue type, there you should have configure each screen for "Create", "Edit" and "View" operation

0 votes

Indeed, my field "initial date" is of type date picker. It is also part of my transition screen, but it does not appear on the right side (under date section) of my screen issue... :-(

I could only see the value of "initial date" in transition history tab...

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

make sure that this field is there on view screen!!

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

As I said

Just make sure that the field is also part of your view screen

Suggest an answer