Show section "component" in Jira

Karina Seto August 27, 2012

In Issue Navigator, Jira doesn't show the Section "Components/Version".
How can I show this Section when I will Manage Filters?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Ah, that section comes only when a Project is selected. Select a project and then a small blue colour info box tells you to click it to refresh the Components and Versions for the project that you have selected and it will appear.

Karina Seto August 28, 2012

The problem was solved!
Thank you!

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2012

Hi, to configure extra fields in the issue navigator, go to the top right, press tools->configure columns and change the columns displayed for you as a user. You can also change the system wide default in the admin section.

Karina Seto August 27, 2012

My problem is when I create a search. To create a Dashboard I can.
On the left side, I choose Project, Issue Type.
But the Jira doesn't show me Section "Components / Versions".
Follow the print screen.

Could you help me?

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 27, 2012

I believe you have components/versions hidden for particular projects using field configurations. If this is the case, you must select the specific projects that have this field and press a "refresh" link that will appear before that section will appear.

Suggest an answer