Show "Screen" based on permission of Project Role

Tauqir Rao October 21, 2019

Hello!

I have two screens.

1. For Developer

2. Product Owner

I want to show developer and product owner different screen on issue page. How can I accomplish this?

Thanks in Advance!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

You can't do it with the main screens. However, you can do it with transitions. Put a condition on the the transition for the developer role and present them their transition screen, then make a transition only the product owner role can execute and show then their screen. Only one transition will be shown based on the user role. If any other role will need to transition the issue you'll need another transition for those roles. 

Tauqir Rao October 23, 2019

Thanks Joe Pitt. Its working.

1 vote
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi @Tauqir Rao 

Screen are associated with issue operations - create, view and edit along with worklfow transitions screens.

For workflows you can have 2 transitions one for developer and other one for product owner (each with relevant screens). Then use workflow conditions to show only relevant transition.

Ravi

Suggest an answer