Show historical data

codelab expert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2014

Hi,

I need to show issues in a 2-dimensional gadget which displays the status in the past. Currently when I show issues (with WAS-operator) it seems that the current status is displayed, but I need the old status.

Who can help me please?

Thank yopu in advance!

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2014

This one is a bit of a can of worms.

At a glance, all you need is a field that would list previous status - you could reasonably easily write a plugin that could do that as a derived multi-select field.  

But that would list ALL previous status in the gadget.  I suspect you want is a specific status from the past, one that you're defining with your query (e.g. what was the status last Thursday).  A simple field isn't going to cut that.  The best approach to that is to rewrite the gadget so that it understands the actual reqirement and only pulls out the status you need from the history