Show epic label inline in the backlog

aaliart June 1, 2017

Hi,

I work in several epics but they are not shown in my backlog. I need to show them inline in each issue a part of the fixversion.

I have read some posts but I do not finish finding the solution. Please, can somebody help me?

Backlog_epics.JPG

This is my filter query: 

labels = KnightRiders AND project = "Loteria de Catalunya" AND issuetype not in (epic, "Test Execution", "Test Plan", Test, "Ongoing task") AND (status not in (Closed) OR status changed after -2d) ORDER BY cf[11240] ASC

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2017

Hi Ariadna,

I think you have to remove epic from "issuetype not in (...)". 

aaliart June 1, 2017

Hi Thomas! Thank you! I'm not sure, but If I remove this part in the backlog then the team will see the issue epics, test executions... and I don't want to show in this board, I'm just want to show the label epics for each issue :(

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2017

just remove "epic" and leave "Test Excecution, Test Plan, Test and Ongoing task" in the not-in-part

aaliart June 7, 2017

Great! it works!! a lot a lot of thanks! :) Regards

Suggest an answer