Show documents from a SharePoint folder in a Jira issue

Julian Zitsch November 30, 2015

Hello,

in our company, we are using SharePoint for document storage. In JIRA we have implemented the approval workflow and all discussions. We don´t want to use SharePoint for workflows.

For each quote we have a folder in SharePoint for documents. In JIRA we also have one issue for one quote. This means we have a one-to-one relationship between the folder and the issue. At the moment we have to add the link our JIRA issue.

Now my question: Is it possible to integrate SharePoint in JIRA, so that I can display files from a SharePoint folder in a JIRA issue?

Thanks in advance for your advises.

Regards,

Julian

2 answers

0 votes
Julian Zitsch May 29, 2016

Hi Dunja,

I did not receive an answer. We have added the link to SharePoint only. It is not the best solution, but at the moment we do not have another one.

Regards,

Julian

Dunja E May 30, 2016

Hi Julian,

thank you for your answer. It's a pity that there is no good solution for this. Would be great to have such a functionality in the near future. Hopefully one of us or someone else finds one.

Regards,

Dunja

0 votes
Dunja E May 17, 2016

Hello Julian,

did you got an answer for your question or resolved the relationship between SharePoint folders and JIRA issues? I am also interested in such a functionality.

Regards,

Dunja

Suggest an answer