Show description of each subtask in the task overview

Peng Zhang September 5, 2017

Show subtask description within task overview. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Dear Peng Zhang,

You should be able to do so under System > General Configuration > Advanced Settings.

Look for;

jira.table.cols.subtasks

The columns to show when viewing sub-task issues in a table

Here you can add more of the fields that you want to be shown.

Friendly Regards,
Jeremy

Thanks! it worked fine as it should be!

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 5, 2017

Glad I could be of service :-)

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2017

Hi

Could you please explain this a bit more. I (and I'm sure others) don't actually know what you're asking, which means you're not going to easily get an answer.

Thanks

Warren

Normally in each issue, we can see the list of all sub-tasks that under it, what we could see from the task is the summary and reporter. However I would like to see the "description" and "due date" of the sub-tasks. Is it possbile to do so?

Suggest an answer