Show Epic Keywords in Sprint

Andreas Dempewolf November 17, 2016

Hello,

I have problem while showing the keywords from a linked Epic in my spintview.

In the Epic i typed some keywords "Stichwörter"

jira_2.gif

bt in the Sprintview there ist only shown "Ohne Stichwort ..."

jira_1.gif

Has anybody an idea why?

Thanks

Andreas

2 answers

0 votes
Karsten Koop December 3, 2020

I had the same problem, and this question was the only result on Google. So maybe an answer can help others here.

In my case the problem was simply, that I converted a Story to an Epic. The name of an Epic (field "epic name") is not the same thing as the title of an Issue/Story/Task ("summary"). So the newly converted Epic was without name, which showed up as "Ohne Stichwort", or "Unlabelled" when switching to English. Even though the epic name is a required field, it can be empty when converting from another issue type.

So it seems this is just misleading on Jira's part here, it should be "Unnamed" instead of "Unlabelled"

0 votes
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2016

Go to your board, on the top right into board configuration. Here you can add up to three extra fields that show under card layout. Add Sichworter, then it will show.

Andreas Dempewolf November 18, 2016

Hi,

thanks for your answer, but this is noct the solution for my problem.

In the screenshots above you see in the Epic BSAP-84 the keyword "EoG".

In the task BSAP-93, wich is linked to Epic BSAP-84 you see in the brown field "Ohne Stichwort-BSAP-84". My expectation now was, that I will see "EoG-BSAP-84" in the brown field.

Thanks

Andreas

Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2016

So you want the keywords to show before your epicname?

Suggest an answer