Show Affects Version/s as a column in the sub task listing

Ryan Peterson December 20, 2012

I'd like to show the Affects Version/s value as a column in the sub task listing of a parent issue. I've already found out that I do this by editing jira.table.cols.subtasks in the Advanced setup. I don't know what column to specify here though. I've tried affectsVersion, affectVersion, affectsVersions and affectVersions. None of those worked, fixVersions worked, but that's not what I want.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

Hi binaryartist,

I have checked my local instance JIRA database for a list of possible column values, however I could not find a value for affects Versions. I guess it is not possible to do so.

Heres some of the other values possible: versions, fixVersions

You may check your database for the table fieldlayoutitem to see a list of possible column values.

Ryan Peterson December 21, 2012

It was "versions", thank you!

0 votes
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

Hi Ryan, Natalie, Daniel,

Check out our recently released Issue Matrix plug-in -- it will help displaying not just system fields but any custom field for sub-tasks or linked issues. It also allows for flexible configuration per issue type or project. See more on its functionality here: https://botronsoft.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ILV/Concept and let us know in case you need any support. The image below shows the improvements for Linked Issues - the same can be achieved for sub-tasks.

Cheers,

Peter T

Linked-Big.jpg

0 votes
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2012

I'm pretty sure it's "affectedVersion" (the same value that you would use when searching in the issue navigator).

Suggest an answer