Should we move from Asana to Jira?

Sam Hearn March 2, 2016

Hi, 

We are considering moving from Asana to JIRA, the two main reasons being that our workflow schema is of setting up 'Teams' in asana as 'Clients' and then individual projects are created under that client. This suits us but is putting a lot of pressure on the front-end, single view of Asana and it's becoming so slow it's unworkable and will only get worse.  

The second reason to want to shift is that JIRA definitely has better agile workflow with swimlanes and Kanban views etc. which would suit us. 

When I tested JIRA about 16 months ago that too was very sluggish so I cancelled the test but I'm tempted back by point 2. 

Does anyone have any advice on this before we make a shift which could potentially be quite a lot of setup, migration and training time?

Many thanks

Sam

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamad Khalife
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2016

If you need an intuitive user interface / easy to use and to administrate with a powerful SLAs, Queues, Customer Portals, Workflows configuration, Automation, Permissions, Knowledge Base, Reporting module, I would invite you to check also JIRA Service Desk 

Suggest an answer