Shortcut opens wrong dashboard

Vlad Gomzyakov July 25, 2017

Whenever I'm in an issue and use the g + d shortcut I expect the dashboard of the project under which the issue is created to open. Instead some other random dashboard opens. Why does that happen and how to solve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2017

g+d goes to the dashboards, not the project stuff.

Dashboards do not belong to projects, they belong to people, and they are independent of projects ( a dashboard can be reporting on data from many projects).

Vlad Gomzyakov July 25, 2017

I see. Looks like the shortcut opens the last dashboard that was opened manually, it never goes to a list of dashboards or anything like that. It would be helpful to have a shortcut similar to . that would open a search field that would allow to start entering the dashboard's name, it would find a match, I'd just hit enter and the needed dashboard would open. Is there something like this already in place or is going to the dashboards menu and clicking the neede dashboards the quickest way to go to a needed dashboard?

Suggest an answer