Shipped T-Shirt, not received

Theophilus Omoregbee August 4, 2017

This about the T-Shirt that was shipped but never received since it was shipped going to 2 months now

2 answers

1 vote
Leslie Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2017

Hi Theo, not sure what happened, but can I send you a code so that you can order another t-shirt? Email me at llee@atlassian.com. 

Theophilus Omoregbee August 7, 2017

oh ok, thanks. Sent the mail already

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2017

Hi Theo, what t-shirt? This is a community forum for atlassian products so we're not to keen on what you're referring to.

Theophilus Omoregbee August 5, 2017

oh sorry, was trying to find the place to post about atlassian-swag.mybrightsites.com and the shirt i ordered for

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2017

There's a Contact Us link on the https://atlassian-swag.mybrightsites.com/ site, have you tried to use this?

Theophilus Omoregbee August 6, 2017

yea have tried it, no response

Suggest an answer