Sharing Filters

Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2014

We're using 6.2.5. And the newly created filters being shared with specific columns are not seen with those columns but with the users default. is this normal? we were able to share filters with ordered columns before the update.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2014

Marc, you should see the three buttons when seeing the list view of a filter you created under the columns menu: "My Defaults | Filter | System".

Make sure that when editing the filter you're updating the "Filter" Columns, and when the user is vieweing the filter, it is also viewing the Filter columns rather than his own defaults.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Marc Jason Mutuc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2014

Really sorry for the late reply. Yes, Matheus. It works. I should've tested it more. Thanks a lot for answering!

Matheus Fernandes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 22, 2014

Anytime, and no worries, Marc.

I'm glad to hear this is working for you. :)

Have an awesome day

Suggest an answer