Sharing Dashboard with Everyone

Terence Chan May 25, 2017

I have created a JIRA Dashboard and have set to share with Everyone.  But, my colleagues cannot see this Dashboard.  What are some reasons that they are not able to see?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Orawan Sittakom
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2017

Try to check the saved filter associtating to the gadget in your dashboard, it should be set to share with everyone as well. 

1 vote
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2017

Orawan's answer is the best, but if it's not a shared filter issue, also check that your viewer is logged in to the application.  

You'd be surprised how many times a week a user tells me something in JIRA is broken and I discover the problem is instead, the user has neglected to authenticate.

Orawan Sittakom
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2017

Yes, you're right :)

0 votes
snigdha narain October 11, 2018

@Orawan Sittakom  i have same problem ,kindly suggest

Suggest an answer