Share me the document how to upgrade the JIRA 4.4 to JIRA 5.0 and up

I need to set up and upgrade new of version of JIRA on my machine.please provide me the document of the same.So please provide the links and also plz provide is there any demo link or recorded session for new JIRA 5.0

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

My first option in the google search was that document. Maybe it's easier (don't know how) if someone does a goolge search for you (?)

I really don't think a google search is quite the right response for this case. I think http://lmgtfy.com/?q=upgrade+jira+from+4+to+5 is possibly a more useful answer.

I thought of saying that when i saw the question, but erased it from my mind, we all have stupid moments and ask crazy questions. please be kind guys lets not scare anyone here :)

OMG! @Nic that is awesome!LOL

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion May 22, 2012
Hey Nic,

this link is really really great, took a smile on my face :-)

Thank you

Thomas

It's a great site, but as Parthis implies, I do avoid using it.

I stick to cases where the questioner blatantly hasn't bothered to even start to search. If they can't be bothered to try, I don't see why we should! :-)

This widget could not be displayed.

As this has been asked again much the same, I'll make the point again.

Have you read the documentation on this? If you have, then where are you stuck?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

292 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you