Setting timesheet holidays in Jira ondemand

Simon Batson December 29, 2013

Hi,

I am using the Jira On-Demand service and I would like to set up the holidays for timesheets.

I have activated the plugin and can use the reports and widgets.

But I am having difficulty setting the holidays.

I can see the Timeshet Holidays link in the manage add-ons screen, but clicking on it just redisplays the manage add-ons page.

Thanks

Simon.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

Hi Simon,

It requires Commercial license to use new features, like Timesheet Configuration, Timesheet Holidays, Timesheet Email and Worked Time Chart. However it's not yet possible to purchase one via Atlassian Marketplace. I'm working on it. Sorry for inconvinience and thank you for undesrtanding.

You may also watch or vote https://bitbucket.org/azhdanov/jiratimesheet/issue/462/timesheet-config-changes-not-being-savedto be informed when it is solved. And let Atlassian know if you are interested in purchasing commercial license for Timeshet Plugin on JIRA OnDemand.

Happy holidays!

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2014

Version 2.7.4 introduces support for own licensing, until Atlassian enables licensing for plugin for JIRA OnDemand.

To have this installed on OnDemand please ask Atlassian, e.g.: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35681

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2014

Plugin is updated to 2.7.5 for JIRA OnDemand, it's now possible to enable all new features, like Timesheet Configuration, Timesheet Holidays, Timesheet Email and Worked Time Chart.

Please see license configuration when you (admin) access any of those features, or License Configuration tab in Administration - Add Ons - Time Tracking.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer