Setting a User Group Picker controlled field from Bonfire will not persist in JIRA

Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

I am using the User Group Picker from Kepler. It works great in JIRA to get selectable names in a drop-down from e.g. one of the Project Roles.

However, when this field is set from a Bonfire session the selected value does not persist even though Bonfire says so.

The filtering works fine in Bonfire, in that sense that the correct selectable values are shown but when I have selected one and clicked Apply end then Create Issue it is still un-set in the JIRA issue.

Does anyone have any experience with this plugin?

Rgrds,

//Svante

1 answer

0 votes
Svante Gustafsson Björkegren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2013

This has been excalated to the plugin-vendor now. I will update this post when I get an answer from them!

Suggest an answer