Setting Up Executive Dashboard

Lewis Maina May 10, 2022

Hi guys,

I'm looking to setup an executive dashboard on Jira Cloud. The executive dashboard should display project health status, project schedule, upcoming milestones etc. We already have advanced roadmaps for automating schedules and other features. What addons perhaps should we consider to fit our requirements or are there in-built features in Jira Cloud that we can take advantage of?

Regards,

4 answers

6 votes
Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 10, 2022

Hi @Lewis Maina

For project health status you can check Atlassian Atlas product. 

For Project schedule (if you mean operations with tasks) and milestones you can check ActivityTimeline.

Hope, it helps. 

Lewis Maina May 11, 2022

Hi @Nataliya Vasyliv_Reliex_ I will check this out and get back to you. Thanks for your prompt response!

5 votes
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2022

Hi @Lewis Maina

We develop an add-on that might meet your needs.

Dashboard Hub for Jira and for Confluence allows you to create highly customizable dashboards and charts. You might be probably interested in checking our Agile dashboard, which already counts with gadgets as Sprint Health, Sprint Burndown, Sprint Goals, and more. To adjust even more to your needs, Dashboard Hub offers a collection of +70 gadgets.

Also, for enhanced project data visualization, we integrated with Projectrak and now offer a Project Tracking Insights dashboard that you might find interesting to check. With gadgets as Project by Status, Project Timesheet, Project Timeline, Project Leaders Workload, Project Stakeholders Workload and, if you want to create a custom chart, the PQL Custom Chart gadget.

Hope it helps! In case you want to know more or see a demo I would happily help you.

Best,

Iván García, Product Marketing Manager

2 votes
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
May 10, 2022

Hi, @Lewis Maina ! As an alternative, you can use Business Process Manager, developed by my team. 

It allows monitoring of Process Completion, Status of task and Assignee

image.png

Try it for free or check this article to learn more about BPM.

1 vote
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
May 18, 2022

Welcome to the community, @Lewis Maina.

I am Marlene from codefortynine.

If you want to put a lot of data on one dashboard, you can check out our Jira cloud app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

With our app you can add a "Quick Controller" to your dashboard, to filter other "Quick Gadgets" dynamically. 

You can test this feature without installation on our public demo dashboards.

Besides other advanced gadget features, it's also possible to sum up any numeric value with our statistic gadgets.

Suggest an answer