Setting Date Block

Alper Şener March 12, 2014

I have some custom date fields. On issue screen this date always seen as a remaining time, i want to see real date which i select. How can i do it?

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Your problem seems the same as the one described here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Disable+Relative+Dates+in+JIRA

Check if you have jira.lf.date.relativize set to true and set it to false to see if this will fix the problem

Alper Şener March 19, 2014

Yes the problem is same, but when i create jira.config-properties file at program files/atlassian/application data/jira and wrote this code but did not change anything what do you think where i was wrong?

sorry for late answer, i wasn't at work for a week because i was sick.

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2014

Have you followed the instructions and restarted JIRA ?

Yes it's date picker. I want to see like "21.03.2014 12.00" not "in 6 days" on dates block. Because trying to create meeting issue.

yes i have already restarted

i solved problem. when i save the file, it saved as .txt file. because of this, it does not work.

i copied a properties file from jira system and change name jira-config and clear inside it and after wrote code which i want. so that's ok.

0 votes

Yes it's date picker. I want to see like "21.03.2014 12.00" not "in 6 days" on dates block. Because trying to create meeting issue.

0 votes

0 votes

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2014

What is the exact type of these fields - "Date Picker"?

Would you attach a screenshot ?

Suggest an answer