Setting Date Block

I have some custom date fields. On issue screen this date always seen as a remaining time, i want to see real date which i select. How can i do it?

5 answers

1 accepted

Your problem seems the same as the one described here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Disable+Relative+Dates+in+JIRA

Check if you have jira.lf.date.relativize set to true and set it to false to see if this will fix the problem

Yes the problem is same, but when i create jira.config-properties file at program files/atlassian/application data/jira and wrote this code but did not change anything what do you think where i was wrong?

sorry for late answer, i wasn't at work for a week because i was sick.

Have you followed the instructions and restarted JIRA ?

Yes it's date picker. I want to see like "21.03.2014 12.00" not "in 6 days" on dates block. Because trying to create meeting issue.

yes i have already restarted

i solved problem. when i save the file, it saved as .txt file. because of this, it does not work.

i copied a properties file from jira system and change name jira-config and clear inside it and after wrote code which i want. so that's ok.

What is the exact type of these fields - "Date Picker"?

Would you attach a screenshot ?

Yes it's date picker. I want to see like "21.03.2014 12.00" not "in 6 days" on dates block. Because trying to create meeting issue.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,854 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot