Set Default Application Page in On Demand instances

Jeff Ward May 29, 2014

We have a JIRA and Confluence On Demand instance, and we by default only grant users access to Confluence. However, with new changes all users going to our root URL are getting directed to JIRA, regardless of whether they have access to it.

Is it possible to redirect users to Confluence by default? Can this be done on a per-user basis as well for those that have access to JIRA but would rather their home page be Confluence?

3 answers

0 votes
Marlon Grawer August 13, 2015

Hello everybody,

JIRA page is set as default home page for all onDemmand instances, and currently there isn’t a setting/feature allowing to change it. As this is not an uncommon request, the feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-6068 has been created for this feature. You might want to vote on in to increase it's visibility.

This feature may be available soon, but this is a rough estimate. In the meanwhile you can instruct other users to add the */wiki* after the instance URL, or also to access Confluence through the _Application Navigator_ by clicking on the dropdown menu in the top left corner of your JIRA home and then choosing confluence.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any question.

Regards,

Marlon

0 votes
Jonathan Flower June 5, 2015

I would like to set this as well.

0 votes
int_serv May 23, 2015

I'd like to know if this is possible as well.

Suggest an answer