Session Log Out Control

Paul Galburt May 10, 2012

My sessions are automatically logging out after perhaps 3-5 minutes making my work very frustrating. I am using Chrome. Any ideas on how to correct this greatly appreciated.

5 answers

2 votes
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2012

This issue has been reported a couple of times by people using third party applications to connect to their instances. Please check out this knowledgebase article for more information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/ONDEMANDKB/Getting+Randomly+Logged+out+of+OnDemand

Thanks

0 votes
Thiago Ribeiro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2013

Paul,

I would suggest you to create a Support ticket in regards to get our OnDemand Support checking this behaviour for you.

One tip is to try in different browsers and see if the session will expire just like Chrome.

0 votes
Chuck Norris January 13, 2013

I have a similar issue. The causes suggested in the knowledge base article do not apply to me.

0 votes
Chuck Norris January 13, 2013

I have a similar issue. The causes suggested in the knowledge base article do not apply to me.

0 votes
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2012

Can you check what is the session time out mentioned in WEB-INF/web.xml?

Paul Galburt May 10, 2012

I am using "on demand" so I don't think I have access to this file.

Thanks

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 10, 2012

I am not aware of it. Recently we migrated to new jira version and faced similar kind of issue. Hope you will get it resolved soon.

Suggest an answer