Service desk support - Workflow

Chrys Karydaki November 24, 2017

Hi there, 

Could you please let me know if there is a tool that we can set up so we can be able to see the workflow on the Service desk support queues?

Currently we need to go into each queue in order to get a status update of each ticket. Is there something like a Kanban board or Scrum board that we can use? 

Thanks,

Chrys

1 answer

0 votes
Paulo Hennig
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Hi, Chrys.
Indeed you can use a Kanban board and set a filter there according to your Service Desk's queue, but we'll need to have a Software license besides the SDS license to proceed with that since this is a feature of Software.

However and from what I'm understanding here, you'd like to have a better organization according to your Service Desk tickets, is that correct? If so, notice that you can have different filters for different queues, so you can manage them according to your preferences (i.e Just tickets on the "Waiting for Customer" status or tickets from a single Agent...)

I believe the information ahead should help you out with this, but if you'd like to have a different scenario according to your SDS queue, just reply to my answer with additional details, so we can continue our assistance in order to find a configuration that fits for you.

Suggest an answer