Is there anyway on service desk 2 to achieve the following:
1) Record or assign a customer to a particular "company" ideally we would like to use the account field - which I think may actually be a tempo field unless I am mistaken. We already use that for reporting on chargeable time.
2) Allow users from the same company to see their issues.
3) Restrict access to seeing all issues for the company to that company's manager
Yes, yes there is. For items two and three you may use the Security Levels to assign conditions for group companies and their managers to see issues.
For the first item, I am not sure I understand. You want an easier way to add users to a company?
Hi Steven thanks for your reply
my requirement is as follows
1) Multiple customers with multiple employees use the same service desk portal.
2) We use Tempo timesheets that has a field (Account) to identify issues that belong to company1. company2 etc
I was wondering if there was a way when setting up customers on Service Desk (who are employees of comapany1) to specify which account they belong to? I don't really want a drop down list on the portal screen where the customer has to choose their company each time they log an issue.
Maybe a question for the tempo guys.
Hello, Community! My name is Gosia and I'm a Product Manager on Jira Server and Data Center here at Atlassian. Since 2002 when we launched our public issue tracker, jira.atlass...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs