Service desk customer registration

roundcubes February 3, 2017

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to disable the registry for customers. I do not want the registration of the help portal is necessary, but you can ask directly. Have I overlooked the possibility?

I read that this goes in the paid version, right?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2017

I don't understand the question.  What "registry for customers"?   Do you mean the accounts they need to have to be able to raise requests and be responded to?

Also, all versions of JIRA are paid, so I don't know what your thinking is there.

roundcubes February 3, 2017

With "registry for customers" I mean that the customer has to register before he sees the portal. For example

https://roundcubes.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1

I want him to be able to make his request without extra registration, with the selection of the topics as they are visible when logged in.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2017

JIRA Service Desk doesn't allow for anonymous requests.  It needs to know who the customer is to be able to respond to them.

If you turned the "registry of customers" off, only JIRA users would be able to raise requests.

Suggest an answer