Service desk cloud no longer handling email requests

Kathy Tempesta May 6, 2016

I set up a trial instance of Service Desk on my cloud instance yesterday and everything was working fine until I added an automation to look for keywords in the email subject line to set the request type. The test email I sent with the keyword in the subject did not generate a request so I deleted the automation and tried again with a new email request. That one also didn't generate a request. I can no longer get an email request to go through no matter what I do. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thx,

Kathy

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2016

Since you are using JIRA Service Desk Cloud, I would immediately open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com. They have kickass support and they will have visibility into your system, application, and log files. 

This is something many people on this site perform under 'Server' editions of JIRA but it is something you won't be able to do in Cloud environments. 

Kathy Tempesta May 6, 2016

Their support is awesome, I just figured I would check here to make sure it wasn't something stupid I was missing smile

Suggest an answer