Service Desk permission scheme error with JEMH

Christian Pascher
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2015

Hi, I want to use JEMH to handle mails and create issues in JEMH. Additionally new users should be created if they are not already in the user db.

I followed the guide to integrate both tools.  I also created a servicedesk-customers group, joined the Service Desk Customers role and updated the permission scheme of my service desk project.

Now I get a warning if I use service desk:

"This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected."

Permission scheme error
The permission setup of this service desk has errors that impact certain service desk functionalities. We recommend that you upgrade your permission scheme to fix this. Upgrading will copy your existing scheme and set the required permissions
The permission configuration for the Customer Portal is invalid. The Service Desk Customers role is assigned to:
	Assign Issues
	Browse Projects
	[...]

Did I missed a step? If I "upgrade" the permission scheme, all my custom permissions are removed and the user creation doesn't work anymore.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kirstin Seidel-Gebert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 9, 2015

I got the very same warning when I removed role administrators from the assignable users permission.
I just dismissed this warning, because I everything worked fine nevertheless.

Cheers,
Kirstin

Suggest an answer