Service Desk: Many fields are missing from "Request type->Edit Fields"

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

Hi. I created a Service Desk project. I am using issue type Incident, in which I assigned many fields (standard and custom). I then mapped a new Service Desk request type Incident to this issue type.

The problem is that when I edit the fields for this request type, I see some of the issue type  fields, and others are missing.

For example, when I check the global Field Configuration, the Severity system field is assigned to the correct screen (Incident Create Screen), but is not showing in the Request Types/Incident. The form for configuring the fields says "(13 of 15 field/s used)" but the Create Screen has 20 fields defined.

1 answer

0 votes
Nisha Hajamohideen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

Have you checked if the screen is associated with the correct Issue type screen scheme?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/associating-screen-and-issue-operation-mappings-with-an-issue-type-802592604.html

Amir Katz (Outseer)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2018

Yes, I did. All the associations are there. Please see screenshot:Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer