Service Desk Graph Colours No Longer Displaying Correctly

Jack Noble August 7, 2017

Afternoon. 

All of a sudden, the reporting graphs for my team's Service Desk plugin are displaying strangely. We've lost all individually-coloured lines: they now all show up as blue, with only incremental dots being coloured (see attached). This makes the graphs nearly impossible to read.

The only change I've made to JIRA today is installing the Zephyr plugin, so that seems to be the likely culprit, but I can't see any reason why Zephyr would affect the content of Service Desk. It's not even the Zephyr colour scheme. 

Any thoughts on why this might have happened and whether I can bring back my graph colours? It's essentially making the reporting features useless.

servicedeskgraphpostzephyr.png

2 answers

0 votes
Arun Ravindran August 14, 2017

Thanks Boris

Hi Jack

As suggested by Boris can you disable the Zephyr plugin for a while in your off business hours and check the behaviour

If the issue still exists with the Zephyr plugin disabled please raise a ticket with Atlassian support.We dont touch any part of the Service Desk functionality but still if the issue is not reproducible with Zephyr plugin disabled please let us know you Jira , Zephyr for Jira and Jira service desk version

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2017

I am assuming that you are on Cloud and am guessing that you have been enrolled into an experiment. Try opening a support ticket and asking if that is the case, and if so, if you can be removed from it.

Jack Noble August 9, 2017

Boris, thanks for your response. Curiously, we are not on the cloud. This is one of the reasons that I suspect Zephyr to be the culprit, as there is very little that could have changed with the configuration of our JIRA, outside of new add-on installations. 

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2017

Hmm, not sure then, Zephyr shouldn't be modifying the colors of anything in Service Desk. If you really think that is the case, work with your admin (or do it yourself if you are the admin) to disable Zephyr for a couple of minutes outside of normal business hours to verify.

Suggest an answer