The user has to be a SD administrator: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk025/jira-service-desk-permissions-754977472.html
Administrator In addition to what agents can do, administrators can also:
- Add agents, collaborators and customers to a service desk
- Remove agents, collaborators and customers agents from a service desk
- Configure request types and the Customer Portal
- Create and edit reports
- Create SLAs for measuring progress
- Connect a Confluence knowledge base to a service desk
- Configure the email channel a service desk
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs