Service Desk: Agent Reports

Martin Jump May 8, 2017

I'm struggling to find inbuilt reoprts or examples for breakdown by agents over time periods.

I want to find a provious working week, and maybe previous month, Incidents & Service Requests broken down by agent who resolved.

eg

Week 17 - 2017

John 65 Total (35 I, 30 SR)

Bob 45 Total (25 I, 20 SR)

Jack 10 Total (7 I, 3 SR)

Can anyone give me any pointers.

Thanks

Martin

2 answers

0 votes
Marcel Nick July 12, 2017

Hi Martin ,

We have a new JIRA Cloud Plugin for creating custom reports & charts with powerful filtering and reporting capabilties

Perhaps it solves your usecase.

Martin Jump July 13, 2017

I have clicked through and it's asking about 'on demand' and I am not sure of this is something I have. It appears to go to a product overview with Jira available to trial, however we already have a paid subscription.

Thanks

Martin

Marcel Nick July 13, 2017

Hi Martin,

Please note that the plugin is only available for Cloud. Correct me if I am wrong it seems that you are using a JIRA Server instance . 

Martin Jump July 13, 2017

no, we are on cloud

bpitservice.atlassian.net

Marcel Nick July 13, 2017

Martin , you could try installing using the try new add-on option available for admin in that case.

Marcel Nick July 21, 2017

Martin , choose Admin->Add-ons 

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 14.12.47.png

Martin Jump July 25, 2017

Hi Marcel,

We have added the trial onto our account and now when I sign in I see VIEW26 on my Atlassian toolbar but when I click it simply sits loading the Add-on and advises it's not responding.

Have you have any issues in Chrome? (Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit))

Thanks

Martin

Marcel Nick July 26, 2017

Hi Martin ,

It could be network issue.We checked the logs and see that the admin was able to login (26/07) and use the plugin for creating a dashboard.

Do mail me at marcel.nick@view26.com for any support :)

Martin Jump July 27, 2017

I have dropeed you an email but I am now able to access View26 as it looks to have been a permissions issue.

I can see how I can drag and drop the included reports, where is the option for me to write/select my own criteria please?

Thanks

Martin

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2017

Hi Martin,

Building reports by agent is not too difficult. The below screenshot is from a default report "Incidents by priority":

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 20.16.13.png

To do the same for agents, just select an agent in the Filter By section. Add a series for each agent.

The hard part is when you would like to combine Incidents, Service Requests and other request types in the same report. That is currently not possible unless you would create an awfull lot of series on your report.

So the best way would probably to create a report per request type. If that's not enough, more advanced reporting add-ons like EazyBI can take things to a more advanced level.

Suggest an answer