Server plugin approval request ignored

DS August 13, 2020

Hello everyone !

My story:
I've got Data Center approval. But server version has been rejected due missed plugin icon. New version with icon has been created right after rejection and I posted related comment in approval ticket to notify Server Team.

More than one week have passed since that time, ticket still in  "Awaiting Resubmission" status. All my comments  questions seems to be ignored.

In separate ticket I've asked to make Data Center version private, since it is not clear when server version will be finally reviewed and I wanted to publish all versions at the same time. Not sure whether it is correct decision  actually.

Could someone please help with following questions:

1.  Are there any drawbacks of publishing DC version first ? I supposed it is good to publish all the versions at the same time. So while it is  on top in new plugins sections it will get more attention. I'm afraid that re-publishing after server version approval won't have same effect.

2. Should I create new review ticket for new version with icon ? (Even if previous is "Awaiting Resubmission" status)

3. Are there any way to contact team which manages server app reviews? It would be great to have faster responses on small general questions, which may significantly delay approval. For e.g. if my current ticket will get attention finally in several weeks and it will turn-out that I had to create new separate ticket for new version with icon.

0 answers

Suggest an answer