Seperate mail account for different project

Joe Tang November 20, 2016

I've only got 1 mail account to receive mail request and i do have many projects, is there a way that i can use 1 mail account to receive the request for the different projects? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2016

Joe,

i do not believe this is possible. However, JSD cloud provides the means for two emails per project. One is provided by Atlassian (project@company.atlassian.net) and the other is custom that you can define if you choose. So why are restricted to only one?

Joe Tang November 21, 2016

Hi jack,

My idea is to allow all my department to send request through the only email account that i have and also i differentiate my departments using different projects. therefore i would rather use 1 email account to be the address that they send their request to.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2016

Don't believe that is possible. Maybe in server version there is a plugin but would be surprised based upon how JSD email channels work.

Suggest an answer