Seperate mail account for different project

I've only got 1 mail account to receive mail request and i do have many projects, is there a way that i can use 1 mail account to receive the request for the different projects? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 21, 2016

Joe,

i do not believe this is possible. However, JSD cloud provides the means for two emails per project. One is provided by Atlassian (project@company.atlassian.net) and the other is custom that you can define if you choose. So why are restricted to only one?

Hi jack,

My idea is to allow all my department to send request through the only email account that i have and also i differentiate my departments using different projects. therefore i would rather use 1 email account to be the address that they send their request to.

Jack Brickey Community Champion Nov 21, 2016

Don't believe that is possible. Maybe in server version there is a plugin but would be surprised based upon how JSD email channels work.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,782 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot