Sending pdf or excel not triggered in automation

Harko Prinssen April 7, 2015

I installed the JIRA automation plugin.

Auto-commenting or changing the status works like a charm.

However sending excel or pdf using a cron does not, there's no record in the audit log.

Not even when I add sending a pdf or excel file as an added action to a working rule.

When added to a working action, the action is triggered (i.e. statuschange), nothing in the logfile, no email.

I think it's related to the sending or generating part as scheduled filters work and the actions work.

any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2015

It sounds you have the problem with Send Excel and Send PDF actions, both implemented by Midori.

Please raise a ticket here so that we can help: http://www.midori-global.com/support/customer-support

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2015

Do you have outgoing mail properly configured?

Harko Prinssen April 7, 2015

Hi

Yes, emails are going out fine, scheduling filters by email is no problem at all.

As stated there's not even an entry in the log so I have a feeling there is an error occurring but have no idea where to look. all seems to be installed just fine

Suggest an answer