Sending e-mail managers if Status is not resolved

Vedat November 3, 2017

Hi,

I need to filter issues if their status is not resolved after 2 days. I use this filter to send e-mail to the manager. I plan to utilize cron expression in Jira but  I should first write the jql query to filter the issues.

Thanks a lot,

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2017

Hello,

What do you mean the status is not resolved? You mean to find issues which were created two days ago or more but status is not Resolved till now? Or you mean to find issues that have been  in the same status for 2 days?

Vedat November 3, 2017

I should send e-mail if the issue cannot br resolved Until 2 days. I mean to find issues that have been  in the same status for 2 days.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2017

Try this

not (status changed after -2d).

You need to create a filter with this jql query and make subscription for groups to  which you want to send Emails.

Suggest an answer