As you know, when clicking on Add Project, you get a dialog that shows 6 pre-defined project types. I would like to know either:
1. Can I add my own project type?
2. Modify any of those existing ones?
Basically, I have my own set of schemes that I want to define as a project type. Either of the 2 will help me achieve that.
No, you can't change these.
If you were on the download version, then
1. You can write plugins that specify new project types
2. You can turn off existing ones by disabling the plugin modules
3. You could get the source and have a go at modifying the existing ones (easier to copy them, rename them and disable the old ones though)
But none of these can be done OnDemand.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs