See assignee of linked issue?

Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Question, I'm running Jira onDemand (6.0-OD-05). I'm on a issue view screen and I'd like to see the assignee for each linked issue. Right now I only see priority and state.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013
Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2013

thanks. all those links gave me 404's though, btw.

Doug Varn
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2013

thanks. by "modifying the bundled plugin", are they referring to making changes to a native Jira plugin for linking issues or something?

MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2013

Yes, you take the included plugins in a file called atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip in the Jira install, extract it, find the relevant plugin, extract that, modify the template. Re-pack the plugin, repack the original ZIP file, then restart Jira. You can only do this if you have Jira locally installed and you'd have to re-do it every single time you upgraded Jira. Not an approach to take unless you know what you are doing

Suggest an answer