See all requests in customer portal

Gernot January 11, 2018

Hi,

Is there any chance that users have the possibility to see all their requests (including stories etc. from other projects) with the customer-Portal under "My requests)

For example to see all there Support requests (incidents, Problems) and requests from other projects as well.

Thanks,
Gernot

1 answer

0 votes
Todd Winton January 11, 2018

The only issues that can viewed in a customer portal are issues that are in a service desk project.  Are the issues in another project also configured as a service desk project?

Gernot January 11, 2018

Hi,

thank you.

No, they are not. They are part of a JIRA Software Project.
Are there any other possibilities to grant access for users to their requests? Similar to a Portal (my requests)

Thanks,
Gernot

Within jira software, a service desk issues is still just a jira issue, so they can find the issue on an issue search.

Gernot January 11, 2018

Ok, I am not sure how I can provide them such an issue search within JIRA Software as they don´t have any licence.
I guess they will Need one, right?

Thanks,
Gernot

If they do not have a license, then they should not have issues where they are the assignee or reporter in projects that are not service desk project.  Are you asking about issues linked to service desk issues?

Suggest an answer