See all requests in customer portal

Hi,

Is there any chance that users have the possibility to see all their requests (including stories etc. from other projects) with the customer-Portal under "My requests)

For example to see all there Support requests (incidents, Problems) and requests from other projects as well.

Thanks,
Gernot

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

The only issues that can viewed in a customer portal are issues that are in a service desk project.  Are the issues in another project also configured as a service desk project?

Hi,

thank you.

No, they are not. They are part of a JIRA Software Project.
Are there any other possibilities to grant access for users to their requests? Similar to a Portal (my requests)

Thanks,
Gernot

Within jira software, a service desk issues is still just a jira issue, so they can find the issue on an issue search.

Ok, I am not sure how I can provide them such an issue search within JIRA Software as they don´t have any licence.
I guess they will Need one, right?

Thanks,
Gernot

If they do not have a license, then they should not have issues where they are the assignee or reporter in projects that are not service desk project.  Are you asking about issues linked to service desk issues?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

194 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you