Security level in my custom plugin

d-sokolovskiy December 28, 2017

Hi!
  Can you tell me how to make such a change in the code in my custom plugin that only users from one particular group can use this add-on?
 Thanks

3 answers

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2017

Hello,

Find the entry point in your plugin and put there condition on user groups.

d-sokolovskiy December 28, 2017

thank you

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2017

Take a look at SALs usermanager - it’s probably got the easiest api for this. But you’ll have to do it programmatically.

Youll probably also want to ask these types of questions of at community.developers.atlassian.com

0 votes
Domenico Manzo _Actonic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2017

You cannot add some "security level" for entire add-on. Because add-on is a set of pages, JQL functions, gadgets and so on.

You should add permission check for each module:

• For "webworks" (pages) you can use "roles-required" attribute
  • For gadgets you should check user permission ot group programmatically
  • etc.

Suggest an answer