I try to configure my JIRA instance. I have a problem in setting my security levels.
I want to have two levels of security:
- Internal: All the collaborators of my company can see every issues
- Client: each client can see his issue (where he is reporter) and the issues of his group
My problem is that I have those groups:
- Internal (all the collaborator of my company)
- GroupClient1 (group of JIRA users of the Client1)
- GroupClient 2 (group of JIRA users of the Client2)
The important thing is that the users of GroupClient1 can not see the issues of the group GroupClient2.
I tried to create a role "Client" but when I set the security levels, users of GroupClient1 can see the issue of GroupClient2.
Is it possible to do this easily in Jira?
Thanks for your answers
Use the issue security schemes. You can create a security level for each of the client groups and use the security levels to set visibility.
Remember that time you realized it was possible to refresh your Jira data in Google sheets with just one click? What if we told you that you can now get the latest data with no clicks at all?! Zero! ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events