I try to configure my JIRA instance. I have a problem in setting my security levels.
I want to have two levels of security:
- Internal: All the collaborators of my company can see every issues
- Client: each client can see his issue (where he is reporter) and the issues of his group
My problem is that I have those groups:
- Internal (all the collaborator of my company)
- GroupClient1 (group of JIRA users of the Client1)
- GroupClient 2 (group of JIRA users of the Client2)
The important thing is that the users of GroupClient1 can not see the issues of the group GroupClient2.
I tried to create a role "Client" but when I set the security levels, users of GroupClient1 can see the issue of GroupClient2.
Is it possible to do this easily in Jira?
Thanks for your answers
Use the issue security schemes. You can create a security level for each of the client groups and use the security levels to set visibility.
Since launching the Jira Software 8.0 and Jira Service Desk 4.0 platform releases in February, many of you have been asking when the next Enterprise release will be so you can take advantage of the m...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs