I try to configure my JIRA instance. I have a problem in setting my security levels.
I want to have two levels of security:
- Internal: All the collaborators of my company can see every issues
- Client: each client can see his issue (where he is reporter) and the issues of his group
My problem is that I have those groups:
- Internal (all the collaborator of my company)
- GroupClient1 (group of JIRA users of the Client1)
- GroupClient 2 (group of JIRA users of the Client2)
The important thing is that the users of GroupClient1 can not see the issues of the group GroupClient2.
I tried to create a role "Client" but when I set the security levels, users of GroupClient1 can see the issue of GroupClient2.
Is it possible to do this easily in Jira?
Thanks for your answers
Use the issue security schemes. You can create a security level for each of the client groups and use the security levels to set visibility.
The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG