Sections mixing up when using Color Custom Fields.

Adam Piotrowicz April 21, 2014

I have in my Jira one color custom filed with "none" and "Red" values. When particular users do particular actions workflow post finctions set the value of this field to "Red". This works great, but when the page is reloaded either with some action or manually then "People" and "Dates" sections moves below "Activity" one ...

Anyone saw this?

4 answers

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2014

Hello again, I have check for me works fine. Maybe there was conflict with your other custom plugins. But I am not sure.

Adam Piotrowicz July 22, 2014

Righh, maybe. I will try to confirm once possible.

Thank you for your support.

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2014

Okey. Will try both

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2014

Adam,

Please, provide which Jira version do you use? I will try locally

Adam Piotrowicz July 20, 2014

We tried it when we were on v5 (sorry, I won't be able to find exact one, but we can assume it was the newest one from v5 branch ~April). Now we're on 6.2.7, but had no chance to try it ...

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2014

Hi Adam, could you provide more details, please?

Adam Piotrowicz July 20, 2014

Andrey,

I'm sorry but as we're launching our system in a week we had to give up using your awesome plugin as we were not able to figure out why this is happening.

Also because of that I'm unable to provide you with any screenshots - I can only repeat the description from above: when the workflow post function changes the value of my color custom field from "none" to "Red", then entire "Dates" and "People" sections (that used to be in right column) are moved below "Comments" section. In other words the layout of Jira is changing to one-column.

Suggest an answer