Searching for last comments

Bruno December 13, 2017

Hi, how can I find the new comments I may have in a certain project or issue? Is there a filter query for that?

with "new comments" ist meant recently added comments

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

Hello,

What do you mean by "new" comments? There is no out of the box functionality for it. I guess because the meaning for "new comments" is not obvious.

Bruno December 13, 2017

Tks, I've edited the original question.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2017

The issue navigator shows you issues, not comments. Do you want to find issues with recently added comments?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2017

If you have Adaptivist ScriptRunner then you can use commented Jql function. You can read more here

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_commented

Suggest an answer