Search results not returns for "Issue Checklist" plugin

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2015

Gebsun recently put out a release of the Issue Checklist plugin. BTW, this is very practical, useful widget these folks are building. I updated my cloud instance to v1.3.1-AC, but using its supported JQL functions does not return anything. I am not getting an error; I am simply getting no rows returned yet I do have data in my system. I do not have an account on the gebsun cloud and can't find any public documentation. Perhaps I'm toying with things not yet ready for primetime, but how would I knowcheeky.

Such queries include:

hasActiveChecklistItems = "true"

hasChecklistItems = "true"

activeChecklistItems > 0

checklistItems ~ "foobar"

1 answer

1 vote
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2015

Hi Paul,

have you tried to insert new checklist items and then perform search ?

Our JQL properties should work for new items out of the box.

Cheers, Gebsun

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 3, 2015

Hello. I assure you this was not working yesterday for me despite signing out of Atlassian completely, but I am now able to get search results. This is a terrific, growing feature you've got here. Thank you again.

Suggest an answer