Search result give no output, but gadget Issue Statistics shows 1

Gerard Nieuwstad December 8, 2017

I've created a Dashboard and added the Issue Statistics gadget. As Statistic Type I've chosen Owner Supplier which is a Customised Field.

I've Dashboards for several Project and they are all the same and correct, only for this it will show N/A = 1 and when I click on it, the details are empty.

I also haven't any Issue with Owner Supplier is N/A, only with N/A - N/A. This will give me now 5 results and also when I click on that it will give 5 issues.

It seems that the N/A = 1 record is some kind of bug, but I can't find the reason why. I've compared several projects and Field configurations, but they are the same as far I can see and all other Projects doesn't have this bug.

I'm using JIRA Cloud. Can anybody help how to find this record or how to disable this in the gadget view results?Schermafbeelding 2017-12-08 om 12.14.05.pngSchermafbeelding 2017-12-08 om 12.14.22.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2017

Hello,

Try to reindex the project where the issue is

Gerard Nieuwstad December 8, 2017

HI Alexey,

Thank you for your quick response. I'm administrator, but I can't find the re-index option. Can you please help. Thank you.

Best regards,

Gerard

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2017

I just noticed you are on Jira Cloud and I found the following notice for the Cloud

05 Sep 2017 

Trying to re-index? Good news! JIRA now re-indexes sites and projects automatically, so Indexing and Re-indexing have been removed. We're rolling out this change gradually, so you might still see them for awhile.

So, I guess indexing is not available for Cloud. My answer is ruled out.

Suggest an answer