Search query that shows me the tickets that have been moved from one fixed version to another fixed version

Chris Maddox June 19, 2012

I have been looking in JIRA on how to best create a search query that shows me the tickets that have been moved from one fixed version to another fixed version - in a given timeframe. So far I have been using queries that search for the fixed version number and affected version but I'm not absoultely certain I have captured all moves. If anyone can tell me of a more efficient query for the purpose I outline here then I would appreciate hearing it. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

Try something like this:

fixVersion changed FROM "ABC" to "XYZ" DURING ("2012/01/31","2012/05/01") by jobin

DURING, BY etc are optional.

Thank you for your reply Jobin. I tried your expression, substituting my own variables but FROM, DURING to not come back as valid operators.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2012

Are you on JIRA onDemand or a downloaded version of JIRA?

I'm usiing JIRA on demand

Chris Maddox June 24, 2012

Anyone else care to chime in?

Suggest an answer