Search function does not work anyway at the same time on 3 Chrome workstation

ATI PV December 2, 2015

From this morning, the search function put all the display in grey desactivated. Even no way to change move to next page. Same behaviour occurs on our 3 computers at the same time.

Please, urgent support needed. this is the first time we get problem since March 2015.

André

3 answers

0 votes
WeAreAllJustinNow
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2015

If you encounter issues with your Atlassian products in the future and need help, your best bet is to submit a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com.  That will get you in touch with an Atlassian Support Engineer.  

0 votes
ATI PV December 2, 2015

Thank you for your quick answer. I was busy until now.

The standard search from a filter list. All the page freezed.

I just checked now and it work again on all the three computers.

It looks like the problem was from your server because we even have tried without success from the IE and from tablet.

Now it's working nice, Thx.

André

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2015

That'll be a network issue on your side. (Also, it's not "my server", I'm an end-user like yourself)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2015

Which "search function"?  What happens if you refresh the display?  Is it limited to certain users?  Is it limited to certain browsers?

Suggest an answer